Wonder Years Mission Statement
Wonder Years is committed to providing quality child care for all families in the community in a warm, nurturing and educational environment which empowers young children to actively pursue their own learning.
At Wonder Years we value the individuality of each child, the importance of play and the support of parents and families.
We aim to allow the children in our care to:
- learn and develop as an individual
- be happy and confident learners
- be respectful of themselves and others
- have a sense of security
- be independent and interdependent
- share and care with others
- and explore and question the world around them
- To provide high quality, developmentally appropriate child care for all children with focus on the individual child’s age and ability
- To provide a safe, secure, nurturing environment for all children
- To provide opportunities for families to be involved with their children’s education
- To ensure that all staff receives appropriate training and maintain high levels of practice